- However one should be aware of the role irrationally allocated capital has played in funding innovation and infrastructure, a function it usually performs with the state’s explicit support, as Bill Janeway and Marianna Mazzucato often point out. Indeed one should. (You’ll need to sign-up)
- First read this, and then read this. Is the glass half empty or half full? What is a glass?
- Formal education is a-sucks. Always.
- How do you solve a problem like Korea? (How do you measure the North Korean GDP, actually, but it was too tempting)
- This is important stuff (but not necessarily stuff you have to agree with entirely)
- The 19th century had the Wild West. We got cryptocurrencies.
- The Great (and often Baffling) game is afoot.