- This reminded me, in a way that made me very depressed about technology, of Adam Smith’s circles of sympathy. History, lessons? I don’t understand the words coming out of your mouth.
- This reminded me of this, and really made me want to get around to start reading this.
- On economies of scale. Speaking of which, this post (on a blog eminently worth following) reminded me that I should be buying this book. The other books also fascinated me – and the concluding sentence of the post is a sentiment I agree with wholeheartedly.
Oh for the days when one person could hope to range across all of existing scientific knowledge….
- On being a dad.
- So what do economists do, exactly?
- The unexpected leads to the unexpected.
- Paging Isaac Newton…
- An article from last year, but relevant for this month, about Angela Merkel
- Very old, but I read it just today, and simply had to share, because you might be in the same boat. Life in North Korea, for what it’s worth.
- Shah Rukh Khan as Christian Bale, and Ranbir Kapoor for Ryan Gosling, in our movie about our crisis. Only a suggestion, of course.
- History, UK, America and China. Operatic, almost.
- Demand, Supply and President Trump. Comic, almost.