- Atul Gawande on inequality and all of it’s implications. On inequality and (some) of its causes. On inequality, and the machinations by which it changes.
- More on Madagascar. When is a monarchy (maybe) a good idea?
- In case you haven’t heard of Godwin’s law.
- As an economist, this is not surprising. As a student of economics, this is illuminating.
- Apple, economics, politics and diplomacy.
- More news on Gawande, and maybe less inequality in health? Atul Gawande, by the way, is definitely worth reading.