Skip to content
Back to top
- How to judge if something is well written, and how to write well yourself. I really struggle at this. I found the pop-up on the left of this website truly irritating, and apologies if you do as well. Reading articles like these usually depresses me more than anything else, but for what it’s worth.
- I haven’t heard this podcast myself just yet, but it is certainly going up on the list.
- Mostly Economics is compulsory reading, and the blog alerts us to trouble with one of our neighbours
- Personally, I find that the third method in this article is the most appealing, least dangerous, and the one that unlocks most options.
- Speak softly and carry a big stick. Guess who’s beginning to agree.
- This is worth reading in its entirety. Also, following @teslacharts on Twitter is a good idea.
- If it starts to rain… like, pour… you’ll slow the car down, right? Right?
- Knock yourself out.