- An interview with the truly great (and in this case, it is no exaggeration) Daniel Kahneman.
- A study on MISO’s (monsoon intra-seasonal oscillations). This is important for two reasons: first, it’ll help make better predictions in about five to ten years. Second, this is a second order problem. The first order problem, by implication, has been mostly solved. Or at least, that’s how I interpret it.
- Did you get to read the in-depth and very long article about Johnny Depp in Rolling Stone? Barry Ritholtz comes up with advice about what to not do (the best kind of advice, really) when it comes to finance.
- A useful read if you are a student of commodities trading. We all are commodities traders, by the way. Or should be, at any rate.
- Words of wisdom, as you’d expect, from Alex Tabarrok over at Marginal Revolution. Beware of the data that you don’t see.