- “A fraudster does not have to fool everyone; he just needs to fool enough people to get his money.” A great read on frauds in the financial sector from The Guardian.
- Have you heard about Atul Gawande? You will a fair bit, if you haven’t already.
- Is there such a thing as an Uber employee? Should there be?
- The always excellent Gulzar Natarajan (his book is a must read) gives his readers a headache on a weekend, about the looming debt crisis in the USA.
- Tesla’s innovative (I’m a polite guy) methods of production.
- Tyler Cowen teaches us, once again, how to think like an economist.