- On smoking habits, disturbing photographs on cigarette packets and starting ’em young. This link also contains my choice for chart of the day: India has 750 million people under the age of 25.
- Australia goes “uh-oh”
- Bloggers from the world of finance. A useful list.
- The single most important question you could ask yourself.
- Everybody should evolve their own style, but if you’re looking for tips on “how to read“.
- Is it too early to start thinking about 2020?
- Tyler Cowen will be interviewing Michael Pollan.
- Should we worry about an inverted yield curve? Yes! Should we panic. Not yet.
- Forecasts are useless. Thinking about forecasts isn’t.