- Via Tyler Cowen, from Marginal Revolution. Make what you will of it.
- When to fold in poker, by Rupert Murdoch.
- The Great Game continues. India edges closer to Russia, perhaps not out of (political and economic) choice. What will China do in response? And Pakistan? And Russia? And America? By the way, Bruno Maçaes has the best book to help you think through these questions.
- A thought provoking piece on the ‘Google City‘
- A very long, but consistently interesting interview with Patrick Collison, founder of Stripe.
- I loved watching this video. It’s that time of the year: Wimbledon!