- A long, mostly uncomfortable read, but ultimately a rewarding one. On negative proofs.
- On the Efficient Market Hypothesis. I consider it a good day if I change my opinion on the EMH only a couple of times.
- The monster has been with us all along, via Marginal Revolution. I interpret this as an excuse to re-read the Mahabharat.
- On better ways to learn. This is important stuff!
- A review of a book about Universal Basic Income, an idea with some currency in our times.
- On North Korea,a timely warning for Trump
- A sign of the times.
- I’m slightly worried that David Frum would write something like this.