- On (planned) urbanization in India
- Pragmatism from Japan: an update on the Great Game
- On the Dunning-Kruger effect
- Thinking about commitment, by Robin Hanson. I loved reading this.
- Via MR, a thread on what’s in store for the WTO
- I’ll be adding some of these to my daily reading, but I haven’t decided which ones just yet. A list on what to read about China.
- Reading this is entirely worth your time. Eric Weinstein is interviewed about the evolution of capitalism. Via MR.
- Data and sports and journalism. Also, on the limitations of data.