Skip to content
Back to top
- What happened in September 2008? Bookmark this link, even if you don’t understand all of it right away. Stare at the charts, and in particular the timeline on page 3 of the PDF. Watch “The Inside Job”, “Too Big to Fail”, “Margin Call”, and “The Big Short” and then come back and look at the charts and the timeline again. Repeat this exercise a couple of times to understand what happened in 2008.
- Alright, so that’s what happened. What should we learn from September 2008?
- Has India learnt from the crisis? This article says no.
- Not all consequences of the 2008 crisis were financial.
- What about the next time it hits? Are we
ready better prepared?