- GDP and productivity (god, macro is hard)
- A review of a book I’m struggling with (and enjoying the struggle!)
- On Volitional Philanthropy.
- The unfortunate kind of stubborn attachments.
- The world’s largest food market.
I’m traveling to France in November. There will be some links pertinent to my trip that I’ll increasingly start putting up in the daily links. Also, please feel free to mail me whatever links you think might help me learn more about France – thanks (firstname.lastname@example.org)