LAST TWEET STORM FOR THE SUMMER:
THE BOND BUBBLE
It's tough one for me to write as the blowback will be enormous, but I am taking a lesson from this sloth and going to just give zero f's and trudge on.
1 of 25 pic.twitter.com/nQ9JAuJqAP
— Kevin Muir (@kevinmuir) August 19, 2019
You introduce a plan which encourages people to eat more & when they eat more you say they are eating more and label them as discount hunters.
Economics 101 — Human beings respond to incentives. If you incentivise eating more without paying for it, they will do that precisely.
— शिक्षित बेरोज़गार (@kaul_vivek) August 18, 2019
1/ If you want to find out what is in the Y Combinator S19 batch, @Golden has compiled (using public signals) a near complete list of truly exciting companies.
— Jude Gomila (@judegomila) August 18, 2019
This is so important… https://t.co/znSxU5MAsz
— Fundoo Professor (@Sanjay__Bakshi) August 16, 2019
1. Markets & Communities: https://t.co/o3Ji03PYo0
2. Meaning: https://t.co/EaVrzTdIZP
3. Markets & Tribes Eat the world: https://t.co/FkBoXnjAuZ
4. Future of talent discovery: https://t.co/1yz2paQ7Ti
5. ISAs: https://t.co/BdNx1MNAAO
6. Talent Marketplaces: https://t.co/jHaSeznAhW https://t.co/fFV0fPCxPC
— Erik Torenberg (@eriktorenberg) August 16, 2019