- Excellent article on India’s political journeyExcellent article on India’s political journey since independence. Must read if you are remotely interested in India’s politics.
- On thinking about CSR. Great read.
UKworld is not black and white.
- Nouriel Roubini is less than impressed with blockchain.
- Brad DeLong on the role of psychology during the 2008 crisis
- Why the discount rate matters, especially (but not only) with regard to climate change.
- Bill Gates on the climate change problem, and what could be done about it.
- Also see this quiz from within that article. (2/5, I’m slightly ashamed to say)
- What might the impact of climate change look like?
- And finally, this from the FT (sign in if you have to), which caps this special on climate change, and links the first link in this series back to the fifth.
We need to be thinking more about this rock we live on!