- Reluctant hawks and disillusioned doves.
- Whatsapp and violence in India. Here’s the money quote: “This focus on privacy brings many benefits, though as with all technology there are tradeoffs,” the company said. “And for WhatsApp, that’s the inability to see problematic content spreading through private conversations on our app.”
- On trying to understand quantum mechanics. I happily admit to knowing nothing, even after reading the essay.
- Researchers find out that laughter helps in long-lasting marriages. Whatever will they think of next, I wonder?
- The yin, the yang and the vision gang.